PicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasa

Monday 26 November 2012

31 Days of Nail Art Challenge - Day 4 - Green

Green.

Again, like orange, a colour I never used to wear very much...

Buuut... Now I love it! I actually have so many green polishes now but they're all so different!

My entry for yellow was really simple so I thought I should put a bit more of an effort in, so I chose....

Magnetic polish!
This is Barry M Magnetic Green Sparkle over H+M Envy Me.
I decided to layer it over a darker polish as the formula for the latest Barry M Magnetics are quite thin and so it was just easier to do less layers of polish. Also, looking at these photos, I think the dark base adds a bit of depth to the overall look too.
And there's holographic glitter in the too!

Magnetic polish is such a cheap and easy way to make your nails look more interesting!

And don't forget to check out what Stephanie and Wendy have created this week!

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...