*WARNING: LONG POST ALERT*
Post 11 random things about yourself.
Answer the questions that the nominator set for you.
Create 11 questions for the people you nominate.
Choose 11 blogs you love (with less than 200 followers)
Here are 11 random things about me:
- My favourite colour is purple
- I live in London
- I don't particularly like people buying me nail polish... It's not a stand offish thing, I'm just a bit picky
- I'm addicted to Diet Coke
- I danced for just over 7 years but sadly had to give it up :(
- I'm a vegetarian and have been my whole life (out of choice not because of religion/family/etc...)
- I don't believe in God or religion (but i respect everyones faiths) but wouldn't say I'm an atheist.
- I love to swim and recently completed a sponsored swim of 1500m for The British Skin Foundation
- I've had more than 15 hospital appointments this year alone :(
- I wish I was more open to people
- I'm turning 16 next week
These were the questions that Lisa set:
What do you have on your nails right now?
- Currently, I've got my purple mani on in preparation for tomorrows entry for the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge.
- Is a horse a zoo animal? I don't think so... But I don't particularly agree with most zoo's so obviously I wouldn't want to keep a wild animal cooped up. But if I haaad to choose then i'll say a gorilla (don't ask, long story).
- I still am growing up! I haven't left school yet! But i still don't know for sure what I want to be, I just know I want to do something in the design industry, probably in fashion. (That's the first time i've actually stated that publicly).
What was the coolest thing you ever learnt/did in school?
- Again, I'm still in school! Haha, but I guess it has got to be Isle of Wight. That was the BEST school trip ever! We went to stay at Kingswood for 4 days and we did some amazing activities like Leap of Faith, Zip Wire and 3G Swing and being with my best friends made the whole trip even better. Its something i'll never forget because I proved to myself and others I could to so much more than that was thought possible for me and I met some brilliant people, one of which has helped me so much in my life <3
If you could learn any language, what would it be?
- Hmm, maybe Italian because I want to go there sometime in the future...
Are you interested in makeup/fashion in general?
- Yeah, I guess I am. Sorry, don't know what else to say.
What is the best thing about your hometown?
- Hmm... It's changed a lot in that past few years but the best thing is probably that everything is very local and there are THREE shopping centers/complexes less than 20 minutes away.
What is the worst thing about your hometown?
- Oh I could go on and on now, but i guess the fact that in the last few years it has changed sooooo much and for the worse. You all remember the riots right? Well, enough said.
What do you think the new Royal baby should be named (sorry if you hate the Royals!!)?
- I have no clue but I just hope Kate has a safe pregnancy and it would be nice if it was a girl or twins :)
If you could only eat one thing for a week, what would it be?
- Hmm, the obvious answer would be chocolate but when I think about it, I would never survive on it alone so I'm gonna say pasta because I love it and I wouldn't get bored if there was a variety ;)
If you could design a signature nail polish representing you, what would it look like?
- Purple, definitely purple! And holographic! And it would be colour changing, from black to darkish purple! Omg, if someone actually makes this I will actually love them forever. I say purple because it's my favourite colour, holographic because i loooove holo polishes and colour changing, not because I'm two faced or anything, but because there is two sides to me, healthy and happy (the purple), and not-so-healthy and not-so-happy (the black).
And these were the ones Rebecca set:
Where in the world are you?
- London! In England, UK, just incase you were wondering. ;)
- Hmm, considering I've not been able to go abroad because of my health I have to say anywhere near the coast. I just feel so much more free by the sea. :)
- Nope, I'm still in school, meaning I don't have any qualifications yet!
- Just over 300
- Oh yes, blogging is fairly new but the nail polish addiction is a bit older. Generally I love swimming, listening to music, reading and until recently dancing. I also love to bake and i'm getting very into photography and I'm really creative so I looove anything arty really. Oh and the shopping, haha that's my favourite hobby!
- Yes, Gujarati is my first language then English, Spanish, the odd bit of French and some Hindi and Urdu.
- To be honest I don't really know... I read many many blogs prior to starting my own and I guess I just wanted to give it a go :)
- Nope :( But I do help look after the schools animals if that counts?
- Hmm, it varies a lot but generally what's in the charts. Then again sometimes i can't stand that music... But pop music generally. Well, at the moment I'm loving Emeli Sande, FUN and Girls Aloud
- Ah, this is hard because I love reading! Okay, the ones I loved when I was younger are: The 'Threads' trilogy and 'The 13 Treasures' trilogy and 'Paradise End'. I can't decide from the ones I've read recently.
- Pretty good, I just relaxed and did nothing really (besides write this) even though I should have been revising... Oops.
- How would you describe yourself in less than 20 words?
- What's your favourite nail polish brand and finish?
- Is there anything you wish hadn't happened?
- What's the most expensive thing you've ever bought?
- What made you want to start blogging?
- Do you have any special talents?
- What would you love to do before you die?
- What do you do for a living?
- If you could have three wishes, what would you wish for?
- What's the one thing you couldn't live without?
- Finally, if you won a million pounds (or any other currency) what would you do with it?
And these are my nominees: (I know some of you have been nominated before, sorry about that)
- nuthin' but a nail thing
- El Burn Book
- The Nail Polish Challenge
- Tales of Nails
- Pie's Eyes & Other Sparkly Stories...
- Volatile Varnish
- Imagination in Colour
- Doodle Nails
- Try My Hand
Wow, that was a looooong post!