PicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasa

Friday 22 March 2013

31 Days of Nail Art Challenge - Day 20 - Water Marbled

Water Marble.

A technique I was scared of doing because of the mess involved.

But for the sake of the challenge I gave it a go. And after two failed attempts, this is what I ended up with:
I used all three foil Limited Edition Barry M Xmas polishes and no base or top coat.
Hmm, I actually really do like the finished look but knowing how much work was needed beforehand (and the clean-up!) makes me weary of doing this very often.

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same about water marble, because of the messiness but your nails look amazing, such a good color choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, and yeah the fact that it took so many tries just put me off!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...