PicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasa

Friday 15 March 2013

Red Nose Day 2013

If you didn't already know, today is Red Nose Day in the UK and so people up and down the country are doing "something funny for money". 

Red Nose Day is a huge thing at my school and its one of those rare days that the teachers join in with all the silliness and fun and 'let their hair down', aha. And if you don't believe me, watch this video, of Red Nose Day '09 at my school and see for yourself! (Btw, everyone dancing is a teacher!)

So this year, my form decided to be animals and so I was a tiger! I didn't want to go OTT so this is what I came up with:

And of course, the nails. Because I was a tiger, I was originally just going to do plain black to represent the 'claws' but then at the last minute decided to add on some red noses! They aren't the best but hey ho, who cares ;)

To find out more about Red Nose Day, and maybe even make a donation, click here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...