PicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasa

Friday 29 March 2013

Ask a British Nail Blogger... "What is your most wanted polish (or polishes)?"


WHAT IS YOUR MOST WANTED POLISH (OR POLISHES)?

Oh I could go on an on here!

But I've whittled it down to this list:

piCture pOlish festival (A rainbow of flakies, need I say more?) :
Nfu.Oh 51 (Ah, such a famous polish!) :
Shimmer Oh Splat!:
The rest of the Color Club Halo Hues that I don't have. Halo Graphic, Kismet, Cosmic Fate, Blue Heaven, Cloud Nine (Seriously they are THE BEST holos out there in my opinion) :

More O.P.I Designer Series (I only have a couple but I NEED MORE! They are sooooo luxe!)

That list is basically of all the polishes I REALLY really want but will probably never manage to get hold of... :'( I can dream can't I? *sigh*



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...