PicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasa

Sunday 21 April 2013

Covent Gardens and Wicked

Yesterday I went to Covent Gardens with some friends for one of my best friends birthday. The reason we went was so we could surprise her with tickets to see WICKED!

We met up and first went to Covent Garden. I'm pretty sure it's one of my favourite places in London because its really interesting and the markets actually sell rather nice things. That and the fact that in the summer (and other times of the year when the weather holds up) you get some really awesome street performers doing their thing!

I also got me a Krispy Kreme ;) (I swear all I ate yesterday was junk food!)
Here are some photos of Covent Gardens.

If your wondering, these are all pens!
Are these not the cutest?!?
There was one rude stall lady who told me off for taking photos... She could have at least said it nicely :/

So as a surprise birthday present we put money in to buy a ticket for Aisha to go and see Wicked for the first time, and a few of us went to see it too.
All of us :)
 Thanks to Amy we got FRONT ROW tickets at an amazing price! It was also my first time going and Oh My it was AMAZING!! Everything from the costumes to the songs and the set and scenery to the acting and dancing, it was all just so WOW.
 
For those of you that don't know what Wicked is about, its basically the 'behind the scenes' story of The Wizard of Oz and how all is not as it seems. I won't spoil the story but what I'm trying to say is that I highly highly recommend you go and see it if you have the chance. You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...