PicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasa

Thursday 11 April 2013

Sinful Colours Nail Junkie

So Sinful Colours has recently landed in the UK in most larger Boots stores and if you read this post, you'll know that I grabbed myself a few!

One of those was Nail Junkie, which was the first one I was drawn to and doesn't it just describe me perfectly! Haha ;)
I looooove this polish!
Its a gorgeous teal coloured jelly base packed with iridescent, teal and blue micro and hex glitter .
The first coat was quite sheer and patchy and I thought it would take something like 5 coats to make it opaque but after applying a thick-ish second coat it was actually fine and I just added a final thin third coat to add depth.
Due to the jelly base it will never be totally opaque but I like the finish, it makes it look lovely and squishy.
It dries to a ever so slightly textured finish, partly because of the amount of glitter and it looks good left like that but I added a thick layer of topcoat.
no topcoat
with topcoat
Does anyone else think this looks like an awesome indie?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...