PicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasa

Friday 10 May 2013

B. Complete Brighton Rock

First of all I want to apologise for not posting since Monday! Yesterday was pretty horrible in terms of my life and the rest of the week was just so busy! Anyway onto today's post...

You may have heard of the brand B. that launched in Superdrug a few months back, well along with skincare they have a pretty good cosmetics line and one of the things that caught my eye was this pink polish:
Now, let me tell you, I am not a pink polish girl. They rarely look right against my skintone so I just tend to avoid them mostly. Well this one is different! Let me introduce B. Complete in shade Brighton Rock, AKA the first ever pink to suit me!!
It is a warm sort of corally pink creme polish and I think it will suit almost all skin tones.
Another thing I love about this polish is that it has an awesome wide, and thick, brush meaning it picks up a good amount of polish and only needs 2/3 swipes to cover the whole nail! Believe me, it makes painting your nails neatly so much easier. Application is very easy as the formula is smooth and buttery and just glides onto the nail.
It is opaque in one coat, but I've done 2 just to cover any visible nail line. It also dries very quickly and dries to a lovely glossy finish, I haven't used topcoat in any of these pictures.
In bright sunlight it borders on neon but still looks nice against my skin! Bonus!
This is definitely my favourite pink polish!

So, what I'm saying is that if you, like me, are weary of pink polish because you think it will look odd on you - Go and try this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...