PicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasa

Sunday 26 May 2013

Covent Gardens Shopping

Guess where I've been today?? Covent Gardens again!

Haha, I seem to go there quite often don't I!?

Well this time me and one of my best friends took our mums out and I must say it was actually a very good day out indeed! The weather was beautiful; warm and sunny, and we had some good food and did some good browsing/shopping!

Anyway, I'm knackered so this is going to be quick. Here's what I bought:

Kurt Geiger, Black Cos Pouch - FREE! I had a free £20 gift card from ELLE magazine a few months back so I didn't pay a penny! (r.r.p. £20) :
Sass & Belle large mirror - £19.99. I needed a mirror for my new vanity table and this one was beautiful and just the perfect size! (r.r.p. £29.99) :
The Body Shop Coconut Milk Body Lotion - FREE! We were walking back to the station when a lady from The Body Shop was giving out free £3 vouchers with no minimum spend so we all picked up something for free/reduced! (r.r.p. £3) :
MUJI 2 Drawer Wide Acrylic Box and PET Spray Bottles - £10.95 and £2.25 each. I've heard so many bloggers rave about the MUJI Acrylic storage boxes so of course I had to get one for myself! :
Bronze Hand Carved 'D' Stamp - £6. To be honest I just liked it so I bought it... :
De Santis Jewellery Swarovski Crystal Heart Pendants - £5 each. There were a couple of stalls selling these but this was the cheapest. I love these necklaces and I just wish they had more colours! :
So thats all, goodnight! x

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...