I was kindly nominated by Kerry of JustTalkNails, Cris of Naily Perfect, Beccy of Two Days Slow AND by Accent Girl 100!!!
WOW, SIX AWARDS!!! That is something I NEVER expected!
*WARNING: LONG POST ALERT*
Well, here are the rules again:
Post 11 random things about yourself.
Answer the questions that the nominator set for you.
Since I've already nominated and told you some facts here, I won't do it again but I'll still answer all the questions :)
These were the questions that Kerry set:
1. How many nail polish do you buy a month?
- I don't go out and purposely reach a number of polish purchases each month but I generally end up buying 10-25+
- As of April 1st 2013, I had 487 but its grown quite a bit more since!
- Yeah I'm a bit of a hoarder :S I guess its not really collecting, more accumulating but hey ho... But, I do collect magnets of all the places I visit and then I also "collect" clothes, make up, nail polish, magazines... I could go on and on.
- I reaaaaally wanted to see Les Mis so I may go and buy the DVD and I might go and see a few of the many sequals/next-in-series films coming out too... I also want to go and see The Great Gatsby.
- Normally I set at least 10 resolutions but this year I only set three. But, I NEVER tell what they are so sorry but I can't tell you ;)
- Hmm this is hard because I love food, but I'll say my mums homemade pasta/noodles.
- The rest of the Color Club Halo Hues collection, more O.P.I. DS polishes and the 5 new Barry M Gellys.
- Hands down HOLOGRAPHIC!
- Hmm, my favourite colour is purple and so I guess my favourite polish colour is purple too...
- I don't really watch much TV anymore but I like Holby City and This Morning (I know, I sound like a middle-aged woman !)
- Revision guides :( I have fifty-million exams going on (they started yesterday...)
These were the questions that Cris set:
1.Where in the world would you most like to visit?
- Oooh, anywhere and everywhere! I can't really travel abroad at the moment because of my illness and thats made things difficult but hopefully I'm going to America next year!
- Again, as of January 1st 2013 I had 487 but its grown quite a bit more since!
- Nope :( But I do want some.
- I don't really have a favourite book at the moment but I just read An Inspector Calls an it was really good! Definitely recommend it!
- Urmm Harry's one? I'm sorry I'm not a huge Harry Potter superfan :/ (sorry Aisha!) But I do want to Harry Potter World!
- Mango and cherries!
- Hmm, my first was probably Zac Effron because of High School Musical, haha.
- So this is a question where I could lie and say something like spiders, but I may as well just be truthful... So the thing I'm most afraid of is myself. I say that because of my illness. It means that I constantly have to be aware of myself, where I am and whats around me. And once it hits, anything could happen to me, and thats what I'm most afraid of.
- Hmm... I don't really know. I've never had a pet but a lot of my neighbours have dogs/puppies so I'll say dogs simply because I know how to handle them more than I do cats...
- I still am at school haha! But I HATED P.E until my head of year said I didn't have to do it anymore because it was making my illness worse...
These were the questions that Beccy set:
1. Do you take as much care over your non-photo hand nails?
- Generally yes, I have a bit of an ocd about symmetry and both sides being treated the same. But if I'm doing nail art then not so much.
- Ooh, I don't know! I'll say Blogger because it's the one I go on the most ;)
- Hmm, I genuinely don't know!
- Horses or dolphins.
- Haha, I like the word 'glossy' and 'sequin' and 'serendipity'
- Oh gosh, i do not want to think about that! Hmm, but I'll say hyenas because they creep me out already!
- Ooh I had loads! But probably SMart (LOVED that show! It was basically my childhood) and Raven (I wanted to be on that show so badly!)
- Yes! Quite a lot actually. I take Textiles for GCSE and have just bought some patterns because I'm going to be making some dresses over summer! (Keep an eye out for those posts!) Also, I paint and draw and I like to bake too. I used to do more when I was younger but things changed and thats no longer the case...
- Both! Well in terms of actual meals I'd say savoury. But I do have a small addiction to chocolate, aha.
- Everyday if I'm not at school, otherwise only on weekends.
- Getting to share my passion/addiction and being able to talk to fellow like minded people!
These were the questions that Accent Girl set:
1. If you could only have one social site out of facebook, twitter, youtube, blogger, instagram etc, which one would you pick?!
- Blogger obviously! Haha but Facebook is the only contact I have with some of my family, so that too. But I do like Instagram too! Oooh I don't know! But I can like without Twitter, thats for sure.
- Do you mean £100 for the Topshop one? Otherwise Topshop it is! But generally I prefer cheaper things unless it is something I know and love, in which case I'll happy pay the higher price. Basically if I've never used it before/don't 110% love it I'd rather pay less because I don't want to waste money on something I'm not sure about.
- I haven't really listened to music properly for a while now, because I've so busy! But I am liking 'Feel This Moment' by Pitbull ft Christina Aguilera and 'Just Give Me a Reason' by P!nk ft Nate Ruess
- People who pretend to like/know you because they want to appear like they care in front of others. I experience that a lot...
- I don't really watch Youtube religiously so I don't have a top three, sorry!
- Oooh tough one! It'd have to be... eyeliner! Mainly because I wear it every day without fail! But I can't imagine not having my moisturiser and primer because even when I'm wearing 'no makeup' I still have those two on.
- Well my hair is naturally curlyish (basically wavy at the top and curly at the mid-to-bottom) and for about two years I straightened it every other day so now I'm just trying to embrace it! So yeah, curly when it looks half decent otherwise I can't help but make it straight.
- Hmm... I have no clue!
- Shopping! Obviously!
- Well like I've said already I can't really travel abroad at the moment because of my illness and thats made things difficult so I only really go on holiday in the UK but the best one was probably the one to Portsmouth/Southampton/Devon last summer. I did A LOT of shopping, swam in the sea, visited some beautiful places, painted on the beach, ate good food and just RELAXED for once!
- Hmmm, a good day? Haha, to be honest I don't have a favourite day, I just like any day where I'm happy and not in pain....