PicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasa

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Shopping that was supposed to be revision...

So today we were supposed to be doing revision then going out for lunch/dinner, but that plan flopped so me and one of my best friends went shopping instead!

I wasn't looking for anything in particular (except using up a Soap & Glory voucher) but I did come home with quite a few bits! (No surprise there, haha)

New Barry M Gelly polishes - 3 for 2 in Superdrug (got the Sleek thing with these 5) and on sale before the official release? Of course I was going to snap them ALL up! (r.r.p. £3.99 each):
New Models Own Splash polishes. 3 for 2 in Boots so I took full advantage! I really wanted Pink Paradise but it was sold out :( But I WILL find it!! (r.r.p. £5 each):
Seventeen Off The Wall Graffiti Nail Effect. A black and white glitter? Yes please! (r.r.p. £3.99 each):
Sleek MakeUP Face Form - Medium. I've wanted to tyr out contouring for a while now so this seemed like a pretty good kit to start out with so I thought I'll try it out. Plus i got it as part of the 3 for 2 in Superdrug that I mentioned above :) (r.r.p. £9.99):
Soap & Glory make up - Cheekmate, Glow All Out and Arch De Triumph. Basically in the Boots magazine that is out in stores at the moment (free if you have an advantage card or £1, I highly recommend picking it up just for this offer!) there is voucher at the back for a free full sized Soap & Glory Cheekmate if you purchase any other two Soap & Glory cosmetics. Thats a good offer on its own BUT, ALL Soap & Glory products are on 3 for 2 at the moment, so combined with that voucher you could potentially get 3 Soap & Glory products for the price of ONE!!!!!! (The best way to guarantee it will work is to choose something equal to or more than £8 and something less that £7.99) If you are wanting any Soap & Glory cosmetics then this is the PERFECT chance to get yourself some for a really low price! (r.r.p. £8, £12, £8):
H&M denim shirt. We were wondering around H&M because Aisha had a gift card to use up and I wasn't looking at anything for myself. That was until I saw this shirt! And I tried it on and it looked even better so of course I was going to buy it! (r.r.p. £14.99):
Primark satin clutches. Again, I wasn't looking for anything for myself but we walked past a pillar full of these and for £5 how could I resist? Aha :
So due to the lack of revision today, ALL of the rest of the week will be hardcore cramming! Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. You've purchased some nice items! You've also tempted me to try out the Sleek Contouring Kit... have you already tried it? If so, what's it like? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh yeah I was very happy with it all! And aww well I've used it three times so far and I really do think it is worth it! The best bit is that it is really buildable so you can layer it to the level you want - Oh and the blusher/bronzer is a nice addition too! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...