PicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasa

Sunday 9 June 2013

31 Days of Nail Art Challenge - Day 31 - Re-Create Your Favourite Challenge

Okay, so I'm not actually doing my favourite day, but one that I wanted to have another go at.

Truthfully there was about 6 days I wish I could have done again, but I picked Day 10 - Gradient Nails because at the time I wasn't confident about my gradient skills so did a glitter gradient instead. I liked what I created the first time found but felt like I wanted to do a "proper" gradient, so here it is:
I used two of the new Barry M Gelly Nail Paints in Key Lime (green) and Guava (blue). They made the whole process so much easier because the formula was brilliant! I then added a layer of sparse iridescent glitter and then mattified it.

Here's what it looked like before the glitter:
 I really really like these! And I feel like my gradient skills have improved vastly!
Look forward to seeing more gradients from me, I just love the look of them!

5 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I especially love your color combo, don't see it too often! xoxo

    A Thing of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! And yeah I was going for something a bit different haha :) xx

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous!! Love the matt and glitter contrast, looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks!! And I just LOVE matte glitter!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...