PicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasa

Thursday 20 June 2013

I'm Officially Back!!!!!!

Okay, so I didn't actually go anywhere, but I've been so busy with exams that I feel like I've neglected the blog a little bit :(

But not for any longer because my exams are overrrrrrrrr. I've also *officially* finished secondary school!!!
I'm going to miss these people sooooooooooooooooooo much!
I will be going back for certain days though because I'm helping out backstage with the school play. This year they're doing Hairspray and its sort of become a habit for me to help out every year with costumes or props or stage management haha! But it's something I enjoy doing - and rightly so, because thats what I'm going to be doing for the next two years of my life! I haven't mentioned it much to anyone yet, but I'm going to The BRIT School

But until then I've got the whole summer ahead of me and already its gone from having absolutely nothing planned to being almost fully booked! But I'm looking forward to it.

Anyway, this is what I had to say about the last five years:

So it’s officially over, our time at NMBEC has come to an end. Five years together, 3 Heads of Years, countless amounts of Form Tutors, hundreds and hundreds of lessons and 6 weeks of exams have all led to this moment. It’s gone by so quickly and I genuinely can’t believe it’s all over now. I’ve met so many amazing people that I will never forget, learnt so many things that have shaped me into who I am today, made so many memories that will stay with me for life and have grown up so much over the last five years.

Even though most of us have probably complained about NMBEC one time or another, I think we’re all in agreement that the last five years have been a rollercoaster ride filled with many highs and lows, and despite it all we’ve made it here to the end and now it’s time to say GOODBYE. I will miss you ALL and wish you the best of luck in whatever you are going on to do, so GOOD LUCK!

On a more personal note, I’d like to thank EVERYONE who has ever helped me, supported me, cared for me or even just been a friend to me. I really has meant a lot and I couldn’t be more thankful for all of it. The last few years have in no way been easy for me, and there have been some difficult moments, but without the support of all the staff and girls, I don’t think I would be where I am today. So THANK YOU so much!
 

 NMBEC 2008-2013 


6 comments:

  1. I didn't realise you were so close to me! Good luck next year at the BRIT School.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah, you're probably the nearest one of my fave bloggers to me! And thank you!! :)

      Delete
  2. I hope your exams went well :) Congratulations for getting into the BRIT School! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks, I think they did but I hope my results prove that! Haha :) And thank you!! :D

      Delete
  3. Congrats, both on finished secondary school and on getting into the BRIT School, hope you enjoy it there! :)
    Can't wait to see some manis now that you're back! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you!! I'm really looking forward to going there! And yeah, I've got loads of new stuff planned! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...