PicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasaPicasa

Tuesday 14 January 2014

OPI DS Reflection

Hey everyone!

Firstly I'd like to say a huge thank you for all the kind messages regarding my last post. It's nice to know that someone out there cares, just a little bit <3

Secondly, just a quick apology for the briefness of this post. I'm on new medication and have been feeling pretty crap lately because of them.

And now finally onto the actual post...
This is OPI DS Reflection:
It is a beautiful coral pink base packed with scattered holographic particals. There is so much holo sparkle that it has a sort of glowing-from-within look about it in real life.
It's such a gorgeous polish. And the application was delightful too! Buttery smooth and opaque in one coat, although I did two anyway. It dried quickly too.
There's even a bit of gold duochrome in there too but my camera failed to pick it up very well.
I seriously have a massive love from all the OPI DS polishes! Every single one I own is perfect. 
post signature

2 comments:

  1. This colour is gorgeous and so unique! I hope you feel better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love how this colour looks!

    What A Little Pickle
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...